When we develop a website we provide bespoke 1 to 1 training as part of the project, but we can also provide specialist training at our premises in Middlesbrough to any individual or on location as a workshop to a small group.
Joomla CMS Training Details
- Introduction to the Joomla administration interface
- The user manager - creating user accounts and access permission
- Working with the Media Manager - uploading files
- Overview of sections and categories
- Working with the Article Manager - editing pages, inserting images, adding links to other websites, how to link to internal pages
- Creating new pages or adding news articles - understanding the article parameters
- How to create menu items - understanding menu options
- Introducing Extensions - Modules and module positions
- Internal messaging system
- Creating and managing website backups
- Installing and configuring 3rd party Modules/Plug-ins/Components
- Creating on-line web forms
- Virtuemart shopping module - training on the administration interface
Training is charged at £200.00 per day or £30.00 per hour at our premises -
Minimum on-site training is a half day at £100.00
All prices exclude vat
Audio / Music Production Training
This area of training is provided by Tony Stewart, on a 1 to 1 basis and is perfectly suited to people who have an interest in music production and sound engineering.
Tony has extensive experience in the professional audio industry, having worked as a music producer and sound engineer for many years before moving in to the Digital Media & Internet Industry as the owner of TSM Media.
Tony has developed a fun and exciting coarse for the enthusiast based on the Steinberg Cubase/Nuendo/Wavelab software applications.
Training is provided at our office in Middlesbrough on week day evenings only from 7:00pm - 10.00pm, limited places are available.
Cost: £25 per hour - price includes VAT
For further information or to arrange a training session please contact us