What is a content management system (CMS)?
A content management system is software that keeps track of every piece of content on your website, much like your local public library keeps track of books and stores them. Content can be simple text, photos, music, video, documents, or just about anything you can think of. A major advantage of using a CMS is that it requires almost no technical skill or knowledge to manage your website once it has been built by a professional web designer.
The Joomla CMS is used all over the world to power websites of all shapes and sizes.
- Corporate websites or portals
- Corporate intranets and extranets
- Online magazines, newspapers, and publications
- E-commerce and online reservations
- Government applications
- Small or large business websites
- Non-profit and organizational websites
- Community-based portals School and church websites
Using Joomla as the core platform, it is possible to build highly advanced bespoke applications running as extensions to this core. This combination can save valuable man hours in development time and therefore very cost effective.
Call us today on +44 (0)203 2394851 to arrange a meeting and let us show you how easy it can be to manage all your online activities.